Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A rose and some chatter

"You know sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery and i promise you, something great will come of it."
~We Bought A Zoo~

Have you ever seen that movie we bought a zoo? I suggest you see it if you haven't already. Thats one of the quotes from the movie. It has Matt Damon in it and its about a father and his two kids trying to move on since the mother passed and long story short they buy a zoo. There's obviously more to it then that but its an awesome movie, or at least I think so. That might be because its totally my inspiration to buy a zoo someday! Wouldn't that be awesome! Ha my boyfriend would never be up for it but its one of those impossible and extreme way out of the box dreams of mine. (I have a lot of those actually..)
Anyway go see the movie its pretty good and plus Matt Damon is in it.. is it just me or is he kind of a hottie? 

Well changing the subject here's my drawing of the day.
Hope you like it and have a great day!


01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment