Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

every artist was first an amateur

"Every artist was first an amateur"  
is a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work."
quote by Emile Zola

I always try to keep these quotes in mind when I'm discovering all these amazing artist who I truly admire their work. Its always in the back of my mind that dang I need to practice more so I can come up with these amazing ideas. I think its normal for an artist to never fully appreciate their work without thinking in their minds that oh well maybe I could have done that better or this could be right there. I suppose it might be normal.. or is it just me? Either way I am enjoying putting my sketches and paintings up for all of you to see. I hope that in the future I'll be able to look back at how far I've come and fully appreciate myself and my artwork. 

My 30 Days 30 Drawings project has really given me a lot to think about and I've been enjoying it so much. I'm trying to think of what kind of project to do next.. maybe paintings or should it be crafts. Hmm.. I don't know but either way I'm looking forward to it. I do have a craft project that I've been meaning to share so stay posted! Thanks for reading and have a great day!
01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment