Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween

Getting in the mood of the Halloween season more and more everyday I decided to draw a scarecrow today!  I love Halloween and honestly haven't decorated much at all. But that all changed this morning when I noticed that the neighbors decided to go all out with their decorations this year.. and well I might of gotten a little jealous so I decided to up our game a little bit! Yes I'm one of those neighbors.. you know the one that always has to go above and beyond to "beat" the others. I'm sorry but I just can't stand the fact that when somebody drives by they look directly at the other houses and not mine, I mean I'm here too! So of course I had no choice but decorate a little more! Are you with me!? 
Anyway besides the drawing I also made a decoration for the front door. Its out of an old picture frame I found and some yarn, ribbon and beads. Simple and cute, I hope you like it!



Thanks for reading and have a great day!











01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment